External Industrial Ultra Capacitor Power Backup Module, 2580WsPB-2580J-SA
- Universal standalone power backup module compatible with all box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-based, -25 to 65°C wide temperature operation
- Up to 9250 watt-second energy capacity
- Maximum 180W output power for the connected back-end system
- Over 10 years lifespan, and 500,000 charging/ discharging cycles
- Patented CAP energy management technology*
- Extending back-up time in the event of an unforeseen power outage
- Monitoring energy and power consumption to extend operation time for safe system shutdown
- Versatile operating mode - Normal backup mode - Ignition control mode for standard box-PC and in-vehicle controller
- EN50155 certificate
The PB series is a standalone power backup module that can protect your box-PC against power outages. Utilizing state-of-the-art supercapacitor technology, itcan operate in harsh environments from -25°C to 65°C and have extremely high durability lasting over 10 years. PB-9250J-SA and PB-4600J-SA are composed of eight and four 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors, respectively, while PB-2580J-SA is composed of eight 100F/ 2.7V supercapacitors. They each offer 9250, 4600 and 2580 watt-second energy to offer extra extended operation time to backup your system. Thanks to Neousys' patented CAP energy management technology, It can reliably supply up to 180W of power to the back-end system and automatically manage boot and shutdown without installing additional drivers/ software. In addition to the UPS-like power backup mode, it also offers two advanced ignition control modes for in-vehicle usage. PB-9250J-SA can work with either standard box-PC or in-vehicle controller to provide a stable power supply and execute user-configurable power on/power-off delay according to IGN signal input. Featuring various modes, automatic shutdown control and up to 180W output power, Neousys PB series can work with most off-the-shelf box-PCs. And with properties such as maintenance-free energy storage and uninterruptible power supply, the PB series can prevent the connected back-end system from data loss during a power outage in harsh industrial environments!
Compatible With The Following Systems
We found other products you might like!