PCIe-PoE334LP Low-profile 4-port Server-grade Gigabit PoE+ CardPCIe-PoE334LP
- Low-profile form-factor for installation in 2U server
- 4x ports by Intel® I350-AM4 server-grade GigE controller
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver 25.5 W each port
- IEC 6100-4-5 Class 2 surge immunity
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/off control by software API
PCIe-PoE334LP is the latest member of Neousys’ PoE NIC card family. It is the world’s first PoE card to integrate 4-port server-grade GigE controller and 802.3at PoE+ into a low-profile PCIe card. The low-profile form-factor makes PCIe-PoE334LP the perfect solution for commercial off-the-shelf 2U server computers. PCIe-PoE334LP is designed with Intel® I350-AM4 GigE controller to offer extraordinary Ethernet performance. It inherits Neousys’ proven PoE technology to power your machine vision cameras and surveillance IP cameras. In addition, PCIe-PoE334LP features solid surge protection design compliant with IEC 61000-4-5 Class 2. It is capable of withstanding 1 kV surge and 8 kV ESD on signal lines. This is particularly valuable for outdoor surveillance system or factory automation equipment where power surge may damage the system through the Ethernet connection. Incorporating low-profile form-factor and robust surge protection, PCIe-PoE334LP defines a new category of PoE card - a compact and yet solid PoE card for servers and rugged industrial applications.
We found other products you might like!
- Nuvo-6032 Neousys Intel 6th-Gen Skylake Core i7/i5 Fanless Box-PC
Starting at $1,005.00
- Nuvo-6002 Neousys Intel 6th-Gen Skylake Core i7/i5 Fanless Box-PC
Starting at $1,030.00