PCIe-PoE352at Neousys 2-Port Server-grade Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ Frame Grabber Card
- x4, Gen2 PCI Express interface offering 2GB/s total bandwidth
- Intel I350 server-grade Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Supports four (354at) or two (352at) independent GigE Ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver 25.5 W each port
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/off control
PCIe-PoE354at is world’s first PoE frame grabber card combining server-grade GigE controller and 802.3at PoE+ capability. Inheriting Neousys’ expertise on PoE technology, PCIe-PoE354at further incorporates the updated 802.3at-2009 standard and offers up to 25.5W of power each port. PCIe-PoE354at is designed with Intel® I350 Gigabit Ethernet controller. This server-grade GigE controller incorporates advanced features such as checksum offloading, segmentation offloading and intelligent interrupt generation/ moderation to increase overall Ethernet performance and reduce CPU utilization. In addition, its single-bus, multi-port topology minimizes compatibility issues with off-the-shelf motherboards when installing multiple cards. Machine vision applications can be benefited by PCIe-PoE354at’s server-grade network performance. Its 25.5W PoE+ can now power PTZ (pantilt-zoom) cameras for surveillance applications. With an excellent cost-per-performance ratio, PCIe-PoE354at is your ideal Power over Ethernet solution.