Let us help you select the right system to drive your robotics, deep learning, video analytics, and machine vision applications. GPU Computing is redefining the limits of artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, drones, and robots.
CoastIPC can help you build the right GPU computing platform for computer-intensive applications such as deep learning and artificial intelligence, machine vision, robotics, and video analytics. Whether you need an edge GPU platform equipped with dual GPU slots or a GPU NVIDIA system ready to go out of the box, CoastIPC can deliver. We carry industrial PCs from leading manufacturers, offering systems featuring the NVIDIA Jetson, NVIDIA Tegra, NVIDIA Tegra X2, NVIDIA Nano, and NVIDIA AGX Xavier and more.
We can also help with your vision processing unit (VPU) or Tensor Processing Unit (TPU) hardware. CoastIPC offers AI inference systems with expansion for VPU cards and TPU cards, or we can equip your device with a VPU/TPU to make it plug-and-play ready. Contact us today to learn more about our GPU, TPU, and VPU computing options.
- Nuvo-5095 GC
- Patent-pending thermal design to allow -25°C to 60°C wide temperature system operation
- Includes 6th-Gen Intel Core i7 or i5 LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE ports, supporting 9.5 KB jumbo frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2133 SODIMM
- 240 mm x 225 mm x 111 mm compact footprint
- Compatible with MezIO interface for function expansion
- Accommodates two 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1 support