There is a Frame Grabber for every need. Multiple port choices in PCI or PCIe include powered port options in all configurations. It is easy to expand your base computer now, or in the future.
CoastIPC offers frame grabber devices for capturing individual frames from digital or analog video streams, including boards from Advantech and Neousys Technology. These include models with PCI or PCIe port options, IEEE 1588 support, GenICam compliance, GigE Vision compliance, IEEE 802.3af compliance, Trigger over Ethernet, and multiple I/O options, including USB 3.0, GigE, and 10GigE.
We can help you find the right frame grabber to fit your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our products.
- Four USB 3.0 host controllers
- Support 1500mA Max. Current per Port
- Supports four or eight USB 3.0 ports
- 3 Ports with Locking connector compliant with USB3 Vision V1.0 Standard-A
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification and Intel® xHCI Specification, Revision 1.0
- PCI Express x4 interface
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7/8.1 and Linux operating systems
- PCI Express x4 compliant
- GoE (GigE Vision Offload Engine), FPGA image reconstruction, No packet loss, No CPU workload
- GigE Vision, GENiCAM and GENTL Compliant
- Automatic IP configuration
- 100 m cable length
- PoE, IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- Direct power from PCIe slot (Total Max. 18W)
- ToE (Trigger over Ethernet)