Web Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Web Content Specialist to assist with the maintenance and content updates to our website. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet is a resource to grow revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns and to attract more customers and site visitors.
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining website content to help achieve our business goals
- You will work with our Marketing and Web Development teams, ensuring that the content on our website is current, accurate and relevant
- Create and publish engaging content, ads and initiatives consistent with our business and strategy, based on web analytics
- Design and maintain promotional landing pages and forms
You will be responsible for CoastIPC’s Social Media campaign, creating and deploying engaging content across familiar platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, as well as partner sites and professional organizations.
- BSc/BA in Marketing or Business Administration, or applicable Creative Arts.
- 2-5 years prior experience as a Web Content Specialist or similar role with a manufacturing or technology company in a B2B setting
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and an interest in current technology trends
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing and graphic design
- You are well organized, have attention to detail and are capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Magento web platform, as well as HubSpot, is a plus
- Passion about cutting edge technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible team member taking ownership of role and outcomes
- An interest in the markets we serve and the customers we work with
- Higher than competitive salary
- Generous vacation
- Health and Dental Plan
- 401K Immediate company contribution
- Education and seminar support
- Team Lunch – every Friday
Life at the Coast
Every day is different. New customers bring new technical challenges, new technology emerges, and the world economy turns with excitement and unpredictability. You will be part of a team that thrives on challenges and gets great satisfaction from customer success.
You will work with our customers who are innovation leaders in established industries undergoing change such as manufacturing; growing industries such as autonomy; and emerging applications such as AI/Inference. You will learn from experts and teach yourself about technology on the edge. You'll have a front row seat to tomorrow.