Inside Technical Sales
As an Inside Sales Coordinator at CoastIPC, you will be the primary contact to new and existing customers seeking product information or assistance. You will qualify potential opportunities and engage other members of our team in providing a positive and timely response.
- You will become knowledgeable about the products we sell and be a resource for customers seeking pre-sales product information, quotations, etc.
- Handle all inbound customer calls and respond directly or forward to the appropriate person.
- Respond to online Chat inquiries.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively communicate with them about open orders, new products, product updates, etc.
- Collaborate with our Regional Sales Managers in support of their sales efforts.
Are You the Right Person?
For an inside sales position at CoastIPC, you are a motivated, self-starter with a strong background in computers. Most likely, you’re a Gamer and you’ve built several computers. You’re comfortable with technology and inquisitive about the how’s and why’s of computing. You have an outgoing and engaging personality and are comfortable initiating a conversation.
Ideally, you have these qualities:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Prior sales experience or experience in a customer facing position
- Well-organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate in speech and precise in writing
- Self-starter, willing to take responsibility for getting things done
- Team player, willing to pitch in where needed for the greater good
- Have a strong interest in Robotics, AI, Autonomy, and industrial computer applications
About Us –
CoastIPC is a rapidly growing supplier of Industrial and Embedded Computing products. Our solutions are used by Fortune 100 companies, as well as start-ups in stealth mode, all over the world. You will join a hard-working, hard-charging team that is focused on success – for our customers and our company. You will have a voice and an opportunity to make an impact starting with Day One. In addition:
- You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous vacation time
- You will receive medical and dental benefits
- You will have the opportunity to participate in our 401k plan immediately
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!