PCI Express x4, 4/8-Port USB 3.0 Expansion CardPCE-USB4-00A1E-1
Starting at $240.00
An Alternative Product May Be Available!
Contact us for more information at 866-412-6278 or enter your information below.
- Four USB 3.0 host controllers
- Support 1500mA Max. Current per Port
- Supports four or eight USB 3.0 ports
- 3 Ports with Locking connector compliant with USB3 Vision V1.0 Standard-A
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification and Intel® xHCI Specification, Revision 1.0
- PCI Express x4 interface
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7/8.1 and Linux operating systems
PCE-USB4 is a 4-port PCIe x4 expansion card aimed at industrial imaging applications. Featuring four independent Renesas μPD720202 USB 3.0 host controllers, a Gen 2 PCI Express® x4 interface, and a per-port bandwidth of 5 Gbps when operating four ports simultaneously, PCE-USB4 delivers maximal per-port performance. PCE-USB4 features four USB 3.0 ports (for expansion, PCE-USB8 features eight USB 3.0 ports) with 1500 mA current to ensure stable power for external USB devices. PCE-USB4 is a high-bandwidth industrial-power expansion card designed for machine vision, factory automation, and medical applications, as well as any other applications that require high data transfer speeds.
|USB 3.0||3-4, 5-6, 7+|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux|
0 ~ 60 °C
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 85 °C|
|Dimension||118 x 111 mm (4.64" x 4.37")|