Let us help you select the right system to drive your robotics, deep learning, video analytics, and machine vision applications. GPU Computing is redefining the limits of artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, drones, and robots.
GPU / VPU Accelerated Computing
CoastIPC can help you build the right GPU computing platform for computer-intensive applications such as deep learning and artificial intelligence, machine vision, robotics, and video analytics. Whether you need an edge GPU platform equipped with dual GPU slots or a GPU NVIDIA system ready to go out of the box, CoastIPC can deliver. We carry industrial PCs from leading manufacturers, offering systems featuring the NVIDIA Jetson, NVIDIA Tegra, NVIDIA Tegra X2, NVIDIA Nano, and NVIDIA AGX Xavier and more.
We can also help with your vision processing unit (VPU) or Tensor Processing Unit (TPU) hardware. CoastIPC offers AI inference systems with expansion for VPU cards and TPU cards, or we can equip your device with a VPU/TPU to make it plug-and-play ready. Contact us today to learn more about our GPU, TPU, and VPU computing options.
- Intel® Xeon® D-1539/D-1559 SoC processor
- Wide operating temperature (-20 ~ 50 °C)
- 9 ~ 36 VDC input power range
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 and 2 x RS232 serial ports (with expansion cable)
- 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD, 1 x CFast, 1 x M.2
- 4 x GigaLAN and 4 x USB 3.0
- Supports Advantech i-Modules, SUSIAccess, and embedded software APIs
- Supports Windows Server 2016, Linux OS, and VMware