PCIe-USB340 PCIe-USB340 - 4 port Host Adapter Card with 4x USB 3.1 controllers
- x4 PCI Express Gen2 interface to deliver 2GB/s total bandwidth
- 8-port/4-port by 4x NEC/Renesas μPD720202 Host Controllers
- On-board 5VDC regulated power supply, no external power needed
- User-configurable 900mA and 1500mA current limit
- Software-programmable per-port power on/off control
Neousys PCIe-USB380/340 is an 8-port/4-port USB 3.0 host adapter dedicatedly designed for industrial and vision applications. USB 3.0, or SuperSpeed USB is an emerging bus technology to deliver ten times of data rate over USB 2.0, and is particularly useful for high-speed data storage and imaging devices.
While most USB cards implement multiple ports with a single USB controller that could cause a significant performance decrease in multi-port operation. PCIe-380 has four independent NEC/Renesas uPD720202 USB 3.0 host controllers and x4 PCI Express Gen2 interface, which adds up to 8 independent USB 3.0 ports (4 external, 4 internal) to any PCIe x4-enabled computer system, with full bandwidth support (up to 5Gbps) per port when 4 ports run simultaneously.
In addition, PCIe-USB380/340 features on-board regulated 5VDC power supply with unique design of user configurable 900mA/1500mA current limit to supply stand 5VDC to external USB devices. It also supports software programmable per-port power on/off control for fault recovery operations.
4x independent NEC/Renesas μPD720202 Host Controllers
To achieve maximal per-port performance, PCIe-USB380 has four independent NEC/Renesas μPD720202 USB 3.0 Host Controllers and x4 PCI Express® Gen2 interface to fulfill up to 5 Gbps bandwidth for each port when four ports run simultaneously.
Selectable current Limit by on board pin header
PCIe-USB380 features on-board regulated 5VD power supply with a unique design of user-configurable 900mA/1500mA current limit to supply stable 5 VDC power to external USB devices.
It also supports *software-programmable per-port power on/off control for fault recovery operations.
*Please contact Neousys to get software utility/support.
- Nuvo-5095 GC Neousys Compact and Wide-Temperature GPU Computing Platform with PoE
Starting at $1,410.00
- Nuvis-5306RT Neousys 6th-Gen Intel Vision Controller with Vision-Specific I/O
Starting at $1,586.00
- Nuvo-2430 Neousys Intel Celeron Bay Trail J1900 fanless shoe-box IPC
Starting at $660.00
- Nuvo-5026 E Neousys 6th Generation Intel Skylake Core‚ Fanless Controller
Starting at $1,335.00
- Nuvo-6002 Neousys Intel 6th-Gen Skylake Core i7/i5 Fanless Box-PC
Starting at $1,030.00
- Nuvo-7160 GC Neousys Ruggedized GPU-Computing Platform Supporting NVIDIA
Starting at $1,345.00
- Nuvo-5000E/P Neousys 6th Gen Intel Skylake Core Fanless Controller
Starting at $1,370.00
- MIC-770 Advantech MIC-770 Compact Fanless System with 8th Gen Intel Core i CPU
Starting at $930.00
- Nuvo-2500E/P Neousys Intel Celeron Bay Trail J1900 Fanless Computer
Starting at $660.00
- Nuvo-8240 Neousys Edge AI Platform Supporting Dual Tesla T4 GPUs
Starting at $1,775.00
- Nuvo-6032 Neousys Intel 6th-Gen Skylake Core i7/i5 Fanless Box-PC
Starting at $1,005.00
- Nuvo-8034 Neousys Rugged Embedded Computer with 7 PCIe/PCI Slots
Starting at $1,570.00