Expanding your base computer has never been easier. From traditional PCI/PCIe cards, to the Neousys MezIO system, to Advantech’s iDoor, innovation is the answer to meeting your exact needs.
CoastIPC carries many types of expansion cards, from PCI and PCIe cards to Neousys Technology’s MezIO interchangeable mezzanine I/O board and Advantech's iDoor expansion modules. I/O options include Ethernet, 10GigE, and USB 3.0, as well as RS-232 and RS-232/422/485 to USB converters. Additional products include USB hubs, digital I/O cards, and network adapter cards.
We can help you find the right expansion cards to fit your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our products.
Items 25-26 of 26
- PCI bus specification 2.2
- Speeds up to 921.6 kbps
- 4-port RS-232/422/485
- 16PCI954 UARTs with 128-byte FIFOs standard
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI Plug & Play
- OS supported: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Linux
- Interrupt status register for increased performance
- Space reserved for termination resistors
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Powerful and easy to use utility (ICOM Tools)
- Universal PCI
- 2,500 VDC Surge Protection
- 2,500 VDC Isolation Protection