Neousys Technologies’ Nuvo-7000 series of rugged, fanless embedded computers meets the new UL 62368-1 safety standard, which applies to audio/video, information, and communication equipment for computing, networking, and telecommunications. The series is also CE/FCC certified for EMC as well as MIL-STD-810G certified for shock and vibration.
CoastIPC offers industrial PCs from this series, which supports operating temperatures from -25 to 70°C, DC input from 8 V to 35 V, and PoE for GbE for safe and durable deployment in harsh environments. The Nuvo-7000 industrial computers are powered by Intel 9th/8th-Gen Core i processors and Intel Q370 chipsets and offer high performance, rich I/O connections, and flexible expansion.
Despite the long lead times for computer motherboards and critical components, CoastIPC has industrial PCs in stock and available NOW. We acquired additional inventory of computer enclosures and components and can provide effective alternatives for parts that are unavailable due to the semiconductor shortage.
PRODUCT UPDATE: The Nuvo-9000 series is now available. What are the advantages of the newest Neousys industrial computer?
- Computational Performance Boost:
- Benefited by Intel’s 12th Gen CPU with up to 16 cores/ 24 threads, DDR5 memory support for high bandwidth, and PCIe Gen4/Gen5 NVMe high-speed read/write to enable incredible performance boosts.
- Thermal and Mechanical Advantages:
- Neousys features one of the best-in-class thermal dissipation efficiency for CPU/ DDR5/ NVMe. Designed with screw-lock I/O and identical dimensions/ mounting method to the Nuvo-5000/ 7000 series, users can seamlessly upgrade to Nuvo-9000.
- I/O Performance Upgrade:
- Featuring Neousys' patented Cassette and MezIO™ module for PCIe/ PCI add-on cards to expand various I/O functions, the system also has built-in high-speed 2.5G Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C.