- July 11, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
- January 18, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Featuring NVIDIA’s Jetson Xavier NX system on module (SOM), the new NRU-52S computer from Neousys Technology delivers powerful edge AI and real-time video analytics capabilities in applications such as deep learning and machine vision, robotics,
- November 18, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Advances in semiconductors have led to dramatic developments in a wide range of sensor and camera technologies, including sensors/cameras for area scan and line scan, IP/network, 3D, and thermal imaging platforms. Many
- November 17, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Athletes often watch footage of their past performances to see what they did right and where they can improve. Subtle, fluid movements can make all the difference in an athlete’s end result.
- November 08, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Microsoft has released its latest version of Windows for IoT (Windows 10) to original equipment manufacturers. The release includes two versions: Microsoft 10 IoT Enterprise, version 21H2, and Microsoft 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021.
- October 01, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Microsoft will release the latest version of the Windows operating system (OS) — Windows 11 — on October 5, 2021. This does not mean you can or should automatically update your OS that day, however. Let’s take a high-level look at the important facts
- September 30, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Neousys Technologies’ Nuvo-7000 series of rugged, fanless embedded computers meets the new UL 62368-1 safety standard, which applies to audio/video, information, and communication equipment for computing, networking, and telecommunications.
- September 20, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
September 17, 2021, marks 30 years since Linus Torvalds first released the Linux operating system kernel. Today, the Linux family of open-source operating systems represents one of the primary platforms used in industrial and embedding computing applications of all types.
- August 10, 2021 / by Coast IPCIn automotive manufacturing, machine vision systems perform automated inspection and detection tasks for quality assurance, production, and other processes. Read all about how this system was designed and deployed.Read more »