The release of the Nuvo-9000 series computer is delivering a myriad of exciting new updates of a proven design with new capabilities for industrial applications. The 9000 series has been described as a swiss-army knife well equipped to handle the latest cutting-edge technology.
- November 09, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
- October 28, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Athletes and coaches can benefit from advanced technologies that capture data to improve performance, such as systems that track fluid dynamics and body motion. Leveraging such systems presents challenges, however. The shape of the human body is complex, and capturing realistic simulations quickly and efficiently for fast feedback requires a system with significant processing power.
- October 26, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Drone usage continues its sharp climb in commercial applications, among them infrastructure inspection and environmental assessments. But what happens when drones are used for nefarious purposes, such as illegal surveillance or transporting drugs across borders?
- September 30, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Keeping a PC cool is integral to its performance. For industrial uses, tight spaces, or rugged applications, a fanless PC is the best option to ensure longevity and durability in these specialized settings. At CoastIPC, we choose parts from only leading
- July 11, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
- June 23, 2022 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Early detection of drones is the best method for mitigating threats. With its AirWarden™ drone detection technology, AeroDefense offers a novel system that detects, classifies, locates, and tracks known & unidentified drones.
- May 12, 2020 / by Coast IPCMIC-770 is a compact, fanless system with the latest generation Intel® 14nm CPU with new PCH Q370/H310 on a proprietary form factor motherboard that offers an “expansion slot module” for optimizing the IPC for a specific application.Read more »
- December 10, 2018 / by Coast IPCRead more »
The Nuvo-6108 with the NVIDIA RTX 2080 graphics card (the world’s most powerful GPU on the market) delivers 6X the performance of previous-generation GPU computers with leaps in speed, efficiencies, resolution. Key features of the RTX 2080 include 8G of GDDR6 memory and two new types of cores in the form of RT and Tensor cores.
- February 26, 2018 / by Coast IPCA Graphics processing unit (GPU) is also known as a visual processing unit (VPU) that features an electronic circuit designed specifically to accelerate real-time 3D image creation in a frame buffer for display. GPU-accelerated computing is usually coupled with a CPU to accelerate deep learning, analytics and complex engineering applications...Read more »