- May 12, 2020 / by Coast IPCDesigned for harsh environments, the ARK-1220 is a compact, fanless DIN-rail embedded system that features an Intel® Atom™ E3940 quad-core/Celeron® N3350 dual-core processor and essential I/O on the front bezel for easy access.Read more »
- September 05, 2019 / by Coast IPCThe POC-500 series ultra-compact embedded controller, powered by the AMD Ryzen™ platform with a 4-core/8-thread processor, is made for rugged environments, delivering powerful CPU/GPU performance for versatile applications where performance and size matter.Read more »
- December 13, 2017 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) engineers can produce a system that meets safety, cost, and power efficiency design constraints of passenger vehicles by shifting from a software-centric approach to custom hardware. A key to this relies on extending functionality through the system-on-chip (SoC) communications infrastructure.
- January 07, 2016 / by Coast IPCThe Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept-environment in which physical objects are capable of sending, and receiving, pertinent information across a network – without the necessary involvement of a human-being. If you’ve heard of this concept before and found yourself confused and wondering: “but, what are the things?” don’t be discouraged.Read more »
- December 08, 2015 / by Coast IPCExpandable fanless embedded computers with minimal power consumption and high I/O capacity, compact to ultra-compact. Perfect for your application with customized components like RAM, SSD, HDD, miniPCIe etc. that we deliver, install and test...Read more »