At this year’s NVIDIA GTC conference for AI innovators, technologists, and creatives, the company announced the launch of the RTX A5000 and RTX A4000 graphics processing units (GPUs), joining the RTX A6000 in their new line of Ampere graphics cards. Let’s a take a look at what this means and why it is important.
- May 24, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
- May 18, 2021 / by Coast IPCComputers are more connected than ever. As cloud services, networks, IT, advanced simulation, digital twins, machine learning, vision applications, and more demand greater broadband and faster data transfer rates, the need for PCIe 4.0 has increased. The following briefly explains this standard and why it is a rising trend.Read more »
- May 12, 2021 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Industrial & embedded computing company Neousys Technology has released its 2021 catalog of computers designed for machine vision, edge artificial intelligence (AI), GPU computing, IoT gateway, surveillance/video analytics, and embedded computing applications.
- May 03, 2021 / by Coast IPCIntroducing the new POC-400 compact embedded computer from Neousys Technology. Measuring just 56 x 108 x 153 mm, the new PC features an Intel Elkhart Lake Atom processor and targets factory automation and edge artificial intelligence (AI) applications.Read more »
- February 16, 2021 / by Coast IPCThe industrial PC that keeps the world running in smooth grooves by driving the machines we depend on every day — from electric vehicles to medical diagnostic equipment. Before you buy consider these three critical characteristics.Read more »
- May 12, 2020 / by Coast IPCDesigned for harsh environments, the ARK-1220 is a compact, fanless DIN-rail embedded system that features an Intel® Atom™ E3940 quad-core/Celeron® N3350 dual-core processor and essential I/O on the front bezel for easy access.Read more »
- May 12, 2020 / by Coast IPCMIC-770 is a compact, fanless system with the latest generation Intel® 14nm CPU with new PCH Q370/H310 on a proprietary form factor motherboard that offers an “expansion slot module” for optimizing the IPC for a specific application.Read more »
- April 13, 2020 / by Coast IPCCoastIPC, a supplier of Industrial and Embedded Computing Solutions, was named the 2019 Outstanding Partner of the Year from Neousys Technology, a manufacturer of embedded industrial computers used robotics, autonomos, AI, machine vision, and more.Read more »
- January 28, 2020 / by Coast IPCDesigned for entry-level server, digital surveillance or AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) server applications with high performance demand, the HPC-7000 series provides optimized thermal, anti-vibration, high-end computing server power.Read more »