- September 05, 2019 / by Coast IPCThe POC-500 series ultra-compact embedded controller, powered by the AMD Ryzen™ platform with a 4-core/8-thread processor, is made for rugged environments, delivering powerful CPU/GPU performance for versatile applications where performance and size matter.Read more »
- March 05, 2019 / by Coast IPCOur experts explain why the NVIDIA® RTX™ 2080 Ti GPU is a gamechanger for entertainment and broadcast customers, offering real-time ray tracing through NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) software and Turing’s Tensor cores.Read more »
- January 07, 2019 / by Coast IPCThe 8th generation Intel® Core™ i/Xeon® E processors deliver a 25% performance for powering intelligent systems aimed at diverse markets, such as video surveillance, medical, industrial automation, and transportation infrastructure.Read more »
- January 02, 2019 / by Coast IPCDetermining which hard drive interface – NVMe, M.2, PCIe, SATA, and AHCI – for a specific industrial application can be tricky. Learn the limitations of SATA and AHCI protocols, and the advantages of VMe, Non-Volatile Memory Express.Read more »
- December 11, 2018 / by Coast IPCWhen choosing any technology two things ultimately count most: performance and total cost of ownership. Most people buy products that do what they want done better than alternatives and at a cost to acquire and use that’s favorable versus alternatives. The hard part is deciding how much a higher performance justifies a higher cost or how much a lower cost justifies a lower performance.Read more »
- December 10, 2018 / by Coast IPCRead more »
The Nuvo-6108 with the NVIDIA RTX 2080 graphics card (the world’s most powerful GPU on the market) delivers 6X the performance of previous-generation GPU computers with leaps in speed, efficiencies, resolution. Key features of the RTX 2080 include 8G of GDDR6 memory and two new types of cores in the form of RT and Tensor cores.
- July 10, 2018 / by Coast IPCRead more »
With the theme of Intelligent Automation, Seamless Integration, the IIoT iAutomation Group of Advantech Corporation is a pioneer in intelligent Automation technology. By combining connectivity, flexibility, ruggedness and being at the leading-edge of Internet of Things technology, IAG offers product offerings...
- July 10, 2018 / by Coast IPCAdvantech’s IIoT iAutomation Group is introducing two new modular panel PCs the ITA-7000 and ITA-8000 series which has been developed to enhance rolling stock product offerings. The two new series' comprise of industrial-grade panel PCs that provide the ideal solution for displaying vivid signage and real-time information for onboard passengers.Read more »
- June 26, 2018 / by Coast IPCRead more »
Advantech has launched a series of rack-mount IPCs for machine builders. They feature a small footprint, simple manageability, and easy maintenance. Responding to machine builder requests for compact IPCs, Advantech is launching IPCs that meet the demands. These IPCs feature a short depth, self-diagnosis, remote manageability, and modularized design.