8x USB 3.1 Expansion Card all ports externalPCIe-USB381F
- x4 PCI Express® Gen2 interface (2GB/s total bandwidth)
- 8x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports by 4x Fresco FL1100SX xHCI controllers
- Onboard 5VDC regulated power supply, no external power needed
- User-configurable 900mA and 1800mA current limit
- Software-programmable per-port power on/off control
- Supports Windows 7/10 operating systems
Neousys PCIe-USB381F is an industrial-grade 8-port USB 3.1 Gen1 (formerly USB 3.0) frame grabber card for machine vision applications. Featuring x4 PCI Express Gen2 interface and four Fresco FL1100SX xHCI controllers, PCIe-USB381F can provide up to 400MB/s sustained data transfer rate per port with four USB3 cameras operating simultaneously, or provide a total bandwidth of 1600MB/s when eight cameras are plugged in.
All eight USB ports of PCIe-USB381F are accessible on the faceplate for easy cabling. Each port can deliver standard 900mA regulated 5V output to power USB3 cameras or user-configurable 1800mA output via onboard jumpers for devices that require higher power consumption. It also supports software-programmable per-port power on/off control to reset cameras or other devices for fault recovery.
The steady 400 MB/s data throughput satisfies the bandwidth requirement of most off-the-shelf industrial USB3 cameras. Pairing reliable 5 VDC power output and per-port on/off control, PCIe-USB381F can benefit a variety of vision-related applications such as machine vision, factory automation and medical imaging.