2x 10GbE PoE PCIe Expansion Card with PoE+PCIe-PoE550X
- Two 10 GbE ports; Intel® X550-AT2 10 GigE controller
- Gen3 PCI Express x4 interface
- Supports 10GbE with CAT-6/ 6a cable (Max. 100 meters)
- Supports 10GbE 802.3at PoE+ with CAT 6a cable
- Supports NBASE-T and 1000BASE-T with CAT-5/ 5e cable
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver 25.5W each port
- Supports 15.5 KB jumbo frame, NIC teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE+ power on/off control via API
Due to global chip shortages, this product temporarily available only with a system sale.
Introducing the world’s first 10Gbit Ethernet NIC incorporating IEEE 802.3at PoE+ capability, featuring Intel® X550-AT2, Neousys Technology’s PCIePoE550X offers cost-effective 10GBAST-T solution for growing 10GbE applications. PCIe-PoE550X features 10GbE NIC incorporating Power over Ethernet (PoE+) capability. It features Neousys’ proven 802.3at PoE+ technology and refined power design to ensure optimal signal integrity over 10G PHY and maximal bandwidth. The combination of 10GbE and PoE opens the door to new applications such as high-performance WiFi access points and high-speed/ high-definition industrial cameras over single Ethernet cable. 10GBASE-T leverages twisted-pair copper cable and RJ45 connector that dramatically reduces the deployment cost of 10G network. PCIe-PoE550X provides 10Gbit/s connections over a distance of up to 100 meters with CAT 6a cable or 55 meters with CAT 6 cable. It also supports upcoming NBASE-T standard as well as backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T GbE network so you can easily implement it into your current network infrastructure.
Compatible With The Following Systems
We found other products you might like!